Saturday, May 12, 2012

Postcard 257: Postmarked July 24th, 1967, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH


W K I


Hi Love--I know you aren't

Air Force Museum located at
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
Dayton, Ohio
Free Admission--Open to Public
9 A.M.--4 P.M. Weekdays, 1 P.M.--5 P.M.
Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays
Closed Christmas Day
Lockheed P-38 "Lightning"
Famous twin-engine fighter plane of World
War II Period.

interested in this picture but
thought Chipper might. After a
round of golf on Saturday--
I scored very well--one of the TAC
Navigators drove into Fairborn
to see the museum. It was
fascinating--B-17-B-24 all
the old WWII planes and much
about WWI. After this I came
back and have relaxed watching
TV (baseball and golf)--It's 7 PM now
and I'll go our and eat shortly
Miss you sweet wife--Love, Wink


No comments: